Masterclass Alex Osterwalder: Business Modeling & Value Proposition Design (Netherlands)
On September 29th, Focus Conferences organizes a 1-day masterclass with Alex Osterwalder at Nyenrode Business University in The Netherlands. Alex Osterwalder will be discussing ‘Business Models that work and Value Propositions that sell’, as described in his books Business Model Generation en Value Proposition Design. During the masterclass, Patrick van der Pijl of Business Models Inc. will show how this works in practice using international case studies. The masterclass will be in English.
The day will be a mix between presentation, Q&A, buzz groups and hands on practice.
08.45 Registration and coffee
Business Model Thinking as a Strategy Tool
* Exploring (and refreshing) the Business Model Canvas
* Situating the business model concept in your enterprise
* Death of business plans – towards pivoting your business model ground rules
* Business model mechanics – Beyond product innovation and new customer segments
11.00 Morning break
11.20 The Value Proposition Canvas – How to create products and services customers want
* Customer (segment) profiles: jobs to be done, pains, gains
* Value Proposition Map: products and services, pain relievers, gain creators
* Problem-Solution Fit / Product-Market Fit
* Where is value created?
* Step into your customers shoes
14.00 Guest speaker Patrick van der Pijl, Business Models Inc.
Business as usual is dead – disrupt before we are disrupted
* Case studies of Business Model Innovation and Value Proposition Design
* Spotify, CitizenM, Bol.com, Bijenkorf, and many more
* Your next CEO is a designer
15.10 Afternoon break
15.30 Challenges of business model innovation in companies
* Key learnings of 12 years of business model innovation practice
* Minimum Viable Products
* Facilitating business model innovation projects
17.00 Close of the masterclass and drinks
- Organizer: Focus Conferences
- Venue: Nyenrode Business University
- City: Breukelen
- Country: The Netherlands
As International Strategy & Business Designers, we are delighted to be hosting our Visual Meetings & Facilitation Workshop in San...MORE INFO
On May 24th, we’re running a Masterclass – Strategy and Innovation For Directors – in Edinburgh, Scotland. The Masterclass will...MORE INFO